Friday, February 20, 2015

Freebie Friday - Cell Phone Opinion Writing

I'm really excited about the product that I'm linking up today for Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday!


For today only, I'm offering my newest product as a Featured Freebie!  I created this product because my product on School Uniforms is so popular.  I wanted to create another resource like it with a new topic.  Hence, cell phones!

You can check it out by clicking the cover image below and download it for free all day today (Friday, February 20, 2015).

This product supports students in writing down their thoughts while reading multiple accounts of the same topic.  It encourages them to use quotes and cite evidence and then turn their thoughts into a complete essay.  There are scaffolds to support students at each stage of the writing process, ranging from fill in the blank to completely open-ended writing.



 

If you download this product, please leave some positive feedback on it on my TeachersPayTeachers store!  It will go back to its regular price of $3.00 on Saturday.

:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment