Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Currently

I can't get over the fact that it's already March?!  What happened to February?  The days are flying by at a dizzying pace!


I have been listening to yoga playlists a lot lately because they help me feel a sense of calm and relaxation.  Let's be honest...I need that.

I also need to get some baby shower gifts together for my sister and plan her baby shower.  Her nursery theme is Superman. I made a super awesome baby photo frame for her but I need some more ideas.  Anyone have some great ideas?

I hurt my knee over two weeks ago it has been a huge problem ever since.  I've experienced swelling from my knee all the way down into my feet.  I had to wear a boot at work all of last week because the swelling and pain hurt so bad.  I was hoping it would feel better today but by the time I went to yoga, cleaned my apartment, and went to Costco...it was throbbing again.  I have a field trip on Wednesday and I really want to get back to running again (plus walking without a boot would be nice) so I want and need for it to heal.  Right away!!

I'll be in Cali for spring break with my mom and sisters for the baby shower and I am just super excited!

Come link up with everyone for the March Currently!!  Currently is hosted by Oh Boy Fourth Grade!



4 comments:

  1. Just hearing about your knee makes mine hurt. I hope it heals soon.

    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you on Farley's Currently...love your blog design. Sorry to hear about your knee, hope it heals quickly!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...please feel better. Knee injury is seriously the worst! My 2nd year of teaching I was taking my teacher cart out of my car trunk and twisted something in my knee cap. I couldn't even move and was stuck by the garage waiting for the ambulance to come get me. Feel better!

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete