Monday, June 1, 2015

June Currently



Listening:
First of all, can I start with how awkward it is to even admit that I've been having some serious Omarion marathons lately? It's true. It's awkward to admit and it has been happening. I was listening to the R&B station on Spotify recently and they were lovin' Omarion that day and then I've just had my app on the Omarion station ever since. 

Any other Omarion fans in here?!



Loving:
I know that I am like 10 years late to the scene but I just started watching Entourage from episode #1! I started it last week and I'm on Season 3 right now. If you've watched Entourage, do you know how Vince feels about Mandy Moore?! Well, that's how I feel right now. When he says that he never wants to leave her side...not even for a second...that's how I feel. Can I just watch Entourage endlessly and forego any and all adult responsibilities? I can't...? 



Thinking:
Alright, thinking about oxygen sounds super weird because who really thinks about that? However, I was reading about the declining percentage of oxygen in our air and how having plants in our homes really helps to balance out the loss of oxygen in our air outside and that really got me to start thinking about using plants in my bedroom to improve the air purity and air quality in the room where I spend the longest amount of uninterrupted time breathing. So, this weekend, I am on a mission to get some "bedroom plants." Do you have some recommendations? It also made me start thinking about oxygenating my classroom but I'll save that for another day!

Wanting:
Normally, my wants are less materialistic as I've been on a journey to de-consumerize my life. Is that a word? If it's not, just pretend with me that it is. However, mantra bands are killing me. I love them. All of them. I want them.



Needing:
Yep. Still exhausted. Nothing has changed here since last month.

Summer Lovin':
Yes! Yes! Yes! I am so excited to go to Greece in a couple weeks! Do you all want some pictures?! I will also get to go meet my new nephew in California! Plus, my birthday is during the summer and that's always a good time!  What are your summer plans?

Thanks for checking out my June Currently post! Make sure you come by Oh Boy Fourth Grade to link up with us!


Also, consider joining to the awesome cause that Farley has going to support Wimberley Animal Adoption and Rescue in Texas!





10 comments:

  1. Those mantra bands are super pretty. I would want them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really not that expensive if you're only getting one. It's when they're $25 and you want at least 8 that it becomes a problem. LOL.

      Delete
  2. THANKS for DONATING!!!

    going to GREECE… oh my gosh!!! how awesome is that!!!
    and those bracelets… LOVE THEM!!! I wear a bracelet that has my life mantra on it… but it is not as fab as those!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for linking up for an awesome cause!

      What does your bracelet say?!

      Delete
  3. I hadn't heard that about decreasing oxygen levels...I might have to add some plants to my new classroom.
    Ryan
    The Disneyfied Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't reading a scientific study, rather a commentary on a report someone else had read so I use those facts loosely. Although, it does make sense! Think of all the deforestation and that HAS to have had a significant effect on our oxygen!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to see pictures from Greece! I'm expecting my first niece in August! :D

    Lindsey
    Miss Johnston's Journey
    L. Paull Designs for All

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being an Aunt is the best! I have two nieces and two nephews now. I love them all so much! I'll be sure to post Greece pictures!

      Delete
  5. Oh, those mantra bands are cute. I didn't even know they existed. I like the pic of you in the phone box in front of Big Ben in the "about me" section. We went to London about 1.5 years ago and loved it. We hope to go back someday sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture on your sidebar of you in London! How exciting to get to travel during your time off! Enjoy Greece! Carol's Teaching Garden

    ReplyDelete