Saturday, June 6, 2015

Rocksbox Review

Guess what! I found out about an amazing new jewelry box program and I tried it out on using a code for a free month! It is HEAVEN!



Seriously...this is perfect to pair with my Stitch Fix boxes!!

So...what is Rocksbox?! It's a subscription jewelry box that costs $19 a month. However, I have 3 free month subscriptions to give out if you use the code "MyrandaBFF."

For the $19, they'll send you three pieces of jewelry.  You can keep and wear the jewelry for as long as you'd like. Then, you can either send it back in exchange for new items OR you can purchase it and keep it forever!

You'll get $10 of your monthly membership to use in credit toward anything that you purchase!

All of my items were super gorgeous and very high-quality! Check them out below!!



How gorgeous is this packaging?! I love the personalized card too!



rocksbox reviews


rocksbox reviews

I LOVE this bracelet! I think that it's going to be a "keep forever" item. It's so pretty and dainty. 


rocksbox reviews

These earrings are also really dainty and pretty. I love how they're understated but also offer a ton of class.  




This necklace blew me away. It is so insanely gorgeous. Plus, the weight of the necklace really showed me that it's not cheap and flimsy. This is a gorgeous, quality necklace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment