Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Teacher Foodie Favorites Weekly Linky!


Alright, teacher friends. Let's be honest about one thing. I love food. Seriously. I don't always love the amount of time that it takes to go grocery shopping, prep, take out the trash, wash the dishes, etc. that goes along with cooking but I definitely do love to cook up a fabulous meal and eat well.

I guess that's probably a requirement for someone who's dating a chef. You better love food.

Now that school is back in session, I'm kicking off my new weekly linky! It's Foodie Favorites Friday! I have a companion graphic for IG for "What the Teacher Had for Lunch" that I've already posted up and I promised that I would get the official weekly linkup rolling. HERE IT IS!

I'm going to kick it off this Friday with a linkup! Here's your advanced warning so that you can ready your post! 

What should you include? Just post about meal that you made this week and loved! Share a pic, share the ingredients, share the recipe and share away! There aren't any fancy rules or graphics! Sometimes it's too hard to keep track of all the graphics and I give up. I didn't want to make it too hard for you!

Here's what you need to do....
1. Think of a recipe you created this week that you LOVED
2. Share it on your blog
3. Post the image above and link back to my blog!
4. Link up!

THAT'S IT!!

Let's talk food and get to cooking!!!!

xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment