Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A Week in Teacher Fashion - October 21, 2015




I haven't linked up for a few weeks but I wanted to come back and share another week in teacher fashion with you!

The Outfits

I love this maxi dress! It's super comfortable and the fabric is so soft. I paired it with a gray cardigan because it tied in with the waist band and pulled it all together nicely! I love the calm colors on a cloudy day.
Dress and Cardigan are from Loft.

 I have worn this dress in a post before but I paired it with a hot pink cardigan this time for a fun pop of color that isn't overwhelming. I love how this dress pairs with anything! It's just so simple to wear!
Dress is from Loft. Cardigan is from Stitch Fix.

I'm still on the fence about this. I was pretty cold this day so I paired this long cardigan with a solid black dress. I like the design of this cardigan and the weight is great on a cold day. 
Dress if from Kohls. Cardigan is from Maurices.

Alright, this dress is a favorite and go-to that I'm always wearing. I can't get enough of it. I love the little coffee bean print. I paired it with a tan cardigan this time to pull out more of the brown hues in the dress. I usually pair it with black but I really love the lightened up version of this outfit.
Dress is from Loft. Cardigan is from Maurices.

Alright, this was a pretty hot day. It was about 85 and that means that it's super sweaty in my classroom. I love this dress because it's cute all by itself.
Dress is from Loft.


The Makeup

Nude, nude and more nude.

I kicked it up a notch this day with a winged liner and a dark nude lipstick.

Healthy mix of a winged liner and light, natural lip.



Come check out the other teachers who linked up their fashion this week!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining us!! I love your third look with the black dress - super cute! :) Adding a belt would be super fun, too!
    xo
    Caitlin
    www.teachinspirechange.com

    ReplyDelete