Saturday, October 3, 2015

Rounding Decimals Anchor Chart & Game

First of all, I take NO CREDIT for this adorable idea! This was a pinterest find and it's insanely adorable! Second of all, this cute recreation was made by my wonderful student teacher. She's awesome.

However, please enjoy my classroom anchor chart!  :)

rounding decimals

Now, this is a very hard concept for my students. So, in true Keep Calm and Teach 5th Grade fashion, I made some games for them! In this game, partners try to stump one another in the ultimate round-off! They write a number to challenge their partner and then use the spinner to find out which place value their partner has to round to! My students had a blast with it in small groups!

5th grade math games


Click the image above to go to the product!



0 comments:

Post a Comment