Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Rocksbox Review - November 2015



  What is Rocksbox?!   

Rocksbox is a subscription jewelry box that costs $19 a month. However, I have 3 free monthly subscriptions to give out if you use the code "MyrandaBFF."

For $19, they'll send you three pieces of jewelry.  You can keep and wear the jewelry for as long as you'd like. Then, you can either send it back in exchange for new items OR you can purchase it and keep it forever!

You'll get $10 of your monthly membership to use in credit toward anything that you purchase! 

All of my items were super gorgeous and very high-quality! Check them out below!!








I can't get over this stuff! Seriously. How gorgeous are the pieces this month?! I am especially in love with that Kendra Scott necklace on the bottom.

Rocksbox just keeps blowing me away! Stay tuned for updated styled photos of me wearing the items in the near future!




0 comments:

Post a Comment