Monday, November 9, 2015

Stitch Fix Review - November 2015


It has certainly been a while since I've posted a new Stitch Fix review. Let me be super honest with you. I've gained a few pounds and I'm just not loving how things are looking on me lately.

Enter my new Whole 30 that I've started with my friend.

So, even though I'm not into the pictures of myself right now, I can still share the photos of the clothes that I got, right?

Hopefully I'll be back to snapping pics of myself in the clothes when I get my next fix!

  WHAT IS STITCH FIX   

In case you're not familiar with what Stitch Fix is, it's a subscription personal styling service.  You can control how often you get shipments, what the price range of items in your shipment is, and what colors or types of items are sent to you! 

The service costs $20 a month to be styled but the fee is deducted from any items that you decide to keep out of your box.  If you keep all 5 items in your box, you get a 25% discount.  My boxes usually run around $170-$200 to purchase the entire box. I usually just pick a few pieces for under $100.

When you get your box, it's wrapped so nicely!  It includes a gorgeous box with details about what to do next, a letter from your stylist, style cards to help you style your items, and a bag to return anything you're not keeping!



             

  A COOL BONUS GIFT   

This month, they sent me a cool little bonus gift! They sent one of those silicone card holders that attaches to the back of your phone. I've been wanting one of these for ages and I couldn't wait to stick it onto the back of my phone!


  WHAT'S IN MY BOX?!   




THE ITEMS






  MY REVIEW   


I loved this top! This is actually the one thing that I kept from the box! It is so soft and snuggle. I love how it can be dressed down with jeans on a causal day or dressed up with a skirt and heals when needed.


These pants were amazing. However, they were too expensive for me. For $98, they need to be magical, not just amazing. I did love them though. The fit was great, the fabric was comfortable, the color was beautiful.


I am not a huge fan of tops like this one. The buttons tend to gape on me, requiring me to wear a cami underneath it. I am not a fan of layering because I am always hot! I did love the feel of the fabric, the color, cut and length!


Alright, I didn't love this top! The cut is weird. The band at the bottom is tight and fitted across the middle. YUCK! The sleeves had this weird extra fabric in the arm pit that made it hang in a weird way. It wasn't flattering, at all!


I really wanted this dress. I went back and forth on keeping it. I might ask for it again in a future fix. Unfortunately, my budget only allowed for one item this time and the sweater at the top was the one that won over everything else. This dress was a dream though. I hope to see it in a fix again!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment