Saturday, August 27, 2016

Back to School - Style Edition




If there's one thing that I love about getting ready to go back to school, it's picking out new outfits to wear! This year, I'm especially excited because I started a new clothing business this summer with LuLaRoe. I've been stashing away some of my favorite finds for back to school and I am super excited to put them into outfits and get to it!

Here are the first 5 outfits that I've put together. I think this is a perfect line up for the first week of school! 

Monday:


This outfit is perfect for labor day. It's the last day of vacation and I definitely try to spend the day relaxing and having a little fun before everything gets going on Tuesday! I love mustard and navy together....adore it actually. These floral leggings with a navy tee are perfect casual wear. The lacy Joy in mustard dresses it up in case I need to go out to any events that day.

Tuesday:

This outfit is totally my favorite and I think ti would be perfect for the first day of school. I love the reverse polkadots on the top. The black on white mixed with the white on black and the small/large combination make the polkadots pair so well together! I paired them with a pair of black skinny pants. I paired some gold jewelry with the gold details in my shoes. I love how the coloring of the snake print flats matches the polkadots perfectly!


Wednesday:
 

Next up, we have one day in the books so I don't have to be quite as fancy as the first day! I'm loving this Julia pencil dress with wedges and my mustard Joy really dresses it up! 

Thursday:

This skirt is totally a favorite and I'm so excited to add this to the mix on Thursday! I love the solid black Irma because it tones down the wild print on the skirt a little! I think the red polkadot headband adds the perfect pop of color to pair with the bright skirt. I have the wedges in rotation again. I added some gold jewelry to highlight the yellow tones in the skirt.

Friday:


I might get a little casual on Fridays. I paired some sandals with this black and white rose skirt! A graphic tee with a simple white phrase on a black background makes the skirt look more casual. The lace Joy in black over the top adds class and an extra layer of detail to make the outfit more interesting and dressy.

So, do you have a favorite pick from the bunch? Let me hear what it is in the comments!!

Want to try LuLaRoe? Head on over to my VIP page for all of the fun!



SaveSave
SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment