Saturday, February 11, 2017

Brand New Valentine's Day Math Products!


I stowed away for a bit this weekend to create some new Valentine's Day products just in time for the holiday fun. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who loves Valentine's Day?!

I created two versions of the same Valentine's Day Scoot game and they're both 50% off for the first 24 hours! There's a black and white printable option. This option is easy to prep and print. The second option is a digital file for Google Drive or Google Classroom. I love this version because it's full color and the students love using computers. I also use the differentiation option in Google Classroom to pick and choose which slides each student gets.




The digital version has 40 slides like the one above with adding and subtracting mixed numbers and fractions. Use some. Use them all. You choose!





The printable version has the same questions but they're in an easy to print, black and white format. They can be colored in or left as black line art. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment