Wednesday, October 4, 2017

13 Fall Leaf Projects for Kids


Fall is one of the best times to be a teacher! I just can't get enough of all of the fun activities that you can do with kids using apples, pumpkins, and leaves. 

Before I was a 5th grade teacher, I was certain that 1st grade was the place for me. I completed nearly my entire teacher education program in 1st grade. In fact, I only stepped outside of 1st grade twice. Once was to complete my upper elementary requirement and I taught a small reading group on 6th graders for a a couple months and the only other time was a student teaching placement in 3rd grade. From there, I just kept climbing up in grades and finally settled in at 5th.

I loved doing this craft round up becuase it brought my back to my early elementary years and rekindled the love that I had for all things primary back in the beginning. The links below have amazing ideas for crafts and activities that you can do using leaves.

I left the photos out on purpose because I want to make sure that you're clicking through to their blogs to check out the ideas so that they get credit for their hard work!

photo: craftymom.com

Check out all of the fun below!

Apple Painted Tree by Crafty Morning
Painted Leaf Monsters by Messy Little Monster
Salt Dough Leaves by the Life of Jennifer Dawn
Paper Leaves Wreath by Meaningful Mama
Toilet Roll Stamped Leaves  by Crafty Mama
Button Branch by Rub Some Dirt On Me
Hand Print Leaves by Schooling a Monkey
Leaf Burset Paintings by Off the Shelf
Fall Leaf Suncatchers by Fantastic Fun and Learning
Finger Painted Fall Leaves by Mini Monets and Mommies
Sponge Painted Leaves by Jennifer Lambert
Leaf Turkeys by Crafty Morning
Leaf Punch Collage by Craftulate

What's your favorite fall activity? Share it in the comments for the readers. 


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment